Information in accordance with legislation 34/2002 July 11th (Art. 9 and 10)
Proprietor: Isla Mundial SL
Adress: Calle Guacimara 101, 35120 Arguineguin, Las Palmas, Spain
The domain www.winterpridemaspalomas.com is owned by Isla Mundial SL
Registred in Registro Mercantil de Las Palmas – Registration 1/2016/11.886,0 Diario 226 Asiento 929 en el tomo 2154, Folio 210, inscripción 1ª con hoja GC-5127 and with the fiscal identification number CIF: B-76272921
Intellectual Property Policy
Isla Mundial SL cannot assume liability for incorrect, inappropriate or unlawful use of the information appearing on Web pages www.winterpridemaspalomas.com. Within the limits established by law,Isla Mundial SL assumes no liability for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in their Internet sites.
The contents and information of Web pages can be made by www.winterpridemaspalomas.com staff, Isla Mundial SL or external collaborators. Therefore, the contents and information of their pages are not binding on Isla Mundial SL, nor are they the official opinions since Isla Mundial SL since the company is limited to offer the technical media facilities and channel the contributor’s opinions.
Web pages from www.winterpridemaspalomas.com can contain links to other third party sites that Isla Mundial SL is unable to control. Therefore, Isla Mundial SL cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on these pages. The text, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included in www.winterpridemaspalomas.com are property of Isla Mundial SL or its owners. Any transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total public total or partial communication, must have the express consent of Isla Mundial SL.
Intellectual property rights (Organic Law 15/1999 December 13th)
To have access to some www.winterpridemaspalomas.com services offered through the website you must provide some of your personal information. In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, from December 13th, Intellectual property rights, to inform you by filling out the forms, your personal data will be incorporated and treated in a file, duly registered as the property of Isla Mundial SL to provide services (duly described) and to inform you about any business information from Isla Mundial SL or its sponsors when considerate for your interest. In any case, your data will be transferred to third parties other than those indicated. You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions – Internet Sales
These terms and conditions apply to each ticket purchased through the winterpridemaspalomas.com website by you, the purchaser (referred to as “you” or “your”) from us, Isla Mundial SL a company registered in Spain under company number B76272921 and having its registered office at Calle Guacimara in Mogán (The “Winter Pride”, “we” or “us”) for Winter Pride Maspalomas (“Pride”).
Placing and Cancelling Orders
Before your personal information is processed, you will be asked to confirm that the details you have entered about yourself and your ticket requirements are correct. If any of these details are incorrect you can correct them by clicking on the ‘Back’ icon and returning to the order form page. Once confirmed by you, Winter Pride will accept no responsibility for, or offer any refunds for, loss arising as a result of any incorrect information provided by you at the time of ordering your ticket(s), unless this is due to our error.
If tickets ordered by you become unavailable for any reason then you will be informed of this by Winter Pride. Winter Pride reserves the right to complete the transaction by issuing part of the total order, or to cancel it completely. In either event, you will be refunded for any tickets ordered but not received and this will be the only liability that we have to you.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Winter Pride reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Winter Pride may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Winter Pride may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture
- Winter Pride may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
Prices quoted are in Euros and are inclusive of applicable IGIC. Tickets are non-refundable.
Our Liability to You
If we are in breach of the arrangements under these terms and conditions, we will not be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result, unless the losses are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time you purchased your tickets.
Winter Pride will not be responsible for paying any compensation to you for any loss or damage to property incurred at Pride, unless the loss or damage was suffered as a result of our negligence or other breach of duty.
Whilst Winter Pride is committed to ensuring that proper safety precautions are in place to try to prevent injury to spectators, you acknowledge the risk of injury whilst attending Pride, despite such precautions being taken, and you agree that you are assuming all risk and danger arising from your attendance at the event. Winter Pride will not be responsible for paying any compensation to you for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you unless this injury, loss or damage was suffered as a result of our negligence or other breach of duty.
Use of Tickets
To access to the selected party or parties just go directly to the entrance with your “print at home” or advance ticket and your ID or Passport. Remember that the ‘print at home’ and the tickets that you can get at our official distributors will be the only valid documents to access to the parties. Winter Pride will not be responsible for falsifications or advance tickets distributed by unofficial channels.
A ticket shall become void and you shall have no right to attend Pride ticketed events nor be entitled to a refund or any compensation where in the reasonable opinion of Winter Pride your ticket:
- is to be or has been used in an unauthorised manner as a prize or in any other manner in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose not specifically authorised by Winter Pride in writing;
- is to be or has been sold, donated, transferred or in any way disposed of to any person/entity for the purpose of commercial gain or is to be or has been sold at a higher price than its face value;
- has been purchased or obtained from a person/entity who is not an authorised agent;
- is advertised for sale or transfer; or
- has been purchased in conjunction with any other goods or services, e.g. hospitality package or travel, which have not been authorised by Winter Pride.
Attendance at The Open
Where you, through your negligence or intentional or reckless act, cause damage or loss to Winter Pride or to any property at Pride (including, without limitation, the course or any equipment or facilities), you will be responsible for compensating the person who has suffered the loss or damage.
Your ticket will be at risk of being surrendered to Winter Pride (and you may be removed from, or refused access to, the course) if, in the opinion of Winter Pride (who shall at all times act reasonably in the exercise of their discretion), your behaviour is, or could be considered to be dangerous, offensive, a nuisance or annoyance to other spectators and/or security personnel.
General Ticketing Conditions
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our side or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By using our site, you consent to our terms and conditions.